[mythtv-users] DB Error (fillfromid)

Paul Wilson paul at wilsononline.id.au
Wed May 17 12:32:09 UTC 2006

Can some-one suggest if the following msg in my frontend.log is
important or what it means , I'm getting this error when ever I restart
the frontend.

Paul

2006-05-17 20:32:56.055 DB Error (fillfromid):
Query was:
SELECT
title,director,plot,rating,year,userrating,length,filename,showlevel,coverfile,inetref,childi
d,browse,playcommand, videocategory.category  FROM videometadata LEFT
JOIN videocategory ON videomet
adata.category = videocategory.intid  WHERE videometadata.intid= 1 ;
No error type from QSqlError?  Strange...
xiTK received SIGSEGV signal, RIP.