[mythtv-users] Myth playback is inefficient?

Douglas Wagner douglasw0 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 23:12:13 EDT 2006

See my post about sound being out of sync when playing back video recorded
through Myth.

Fact is, anything I play outside of myth seems to work JUST fine, anything I
play THROUGH myth doesn't.

I'm REALLY hating the solution of having to drop out of myth TV every time I
want to watch an HD recorded program...

--Doug