[mythtv-users] MythTV in Egypt

White Joe joe.white at consultant.volvo.com
Tue May 16 14:54:38 EDT 2006

A friend is finally regarding my MythTV setup with the proper amount of
reverence and envy.  Unfortunately, he spends time in the US, Egypt and
Dubai and is asking me if MythTV supports arabic and if anyone if there
are tuner cards that will work in both the US and Egypt/Dubai.  I told
him that I thought that the menu text is contained in XML docs, so if
the Linux box supports arabic, then so should MthTV.  I also told him
that unless Egypt/Dubai use the US version of NTSC that he would have to
get whatever card supported the signal in those countries.

Is that accurate and complete?

jw