[mythtv-users] Fwd: MythArchive

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon May 15 17:36:31 EDT 2006

On 05/14/2006 04:58 PM, Andrew Allen wrote:

> Does this mean that I need to go to the svn trunk version of mythtv
> (frontend/backend/etc.)? Or is there a 2nd place where I can get
> mytharchive that will work with this version?

MythArchive was not released with 0.19.  MythTV's 0.19-fixes SVN brach
is 0.19 plus bug /fixes/.  MythArchive is a new feature for 0.20.
Therefore, MythArchive is not available for 0.19-fixes.

Note, however, if you go to SVN head, you won't be able to go back to
0.19-fixes except by using a backup of the database you made just before
upgrading, so make sure you're serious about it before upgrading just
for MythArchive.

You can always use 0.19 and MythBurn.

Mike