[mythtv-users] Mythweb's missing videos

Mike Richardson doctor at mcc.ac.uk
Mon May 15 17:21:05 EDT 2006

I migrated data across from one box to a new one (both running 0.18.1) then
upgraded (debian packages) to 0.19. Everything went well and I don't get any
errors from anything (well, nothing I recognise as an error).

However the list of videos in Mythweb don't update when I add something.

MythVideo on the front end displays them ok though. I can edit the video
metadata through mythweb without a problem.

So, in summary, 'Mythvideo on the web' shows the same list of files which it
showed before the upgrade but there are lots more files there.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mike
--
Mike Richardson
Networks
Email: doctor at mcc.ac.uk
*Plain text only please - attachments stripped on arrival*