[mythtv-users] signal amp q?

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Sun May 14 23:27:52 EDT 2006

not exactly the best place to ask, but I figure maybe someone has some
experience in this area...

I've got a signal that is capable of feeding at least 1 tuner without
amplification, but I'm splitting it into four, possibly up to 6 soon.
So I purchased a 10-25db gain amp (the Lutron from Home Depot) along
with the 6 channel splitter they have. But it looks like this
combination won't even handle 3 tuners pulling in a signal. I've had
all 4 current tuners run off our other, seperate, line running from
the pole at the same time, so I'm puzzled as to what the issue could
be, possibly a faulty splitter?

anyone have any ideas for me to try?

Thanks!

--