[mythtv-users] Mythweb upgrade, svn 9928, missing conf.php?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat May 13 20:44:52 EDT 2006

Shermann Min wrote:
> I just performed a clean checkout from svn (rev. 9928) and am trying
> to get mythweb working. The README includes the step of editing
> config/conf.php, but there's no longer a "config" directory, nor any
> file named conf.php under mythweb. Is this no longer a necessary step
> or is my copy somehow mangled? If I recall, one needed to provide
> several paths in conf.php (video, music, etc.). Thanks.

The tricky thing about using svn is that the developers tend to update
the documentation last.  References to conf.php are now gone from the
README as of 9930.  conf.php itself has been gone for quite some time.
All configuration you need is either in the .htaccess file or within
mythweb's settings section.

-Chris