[mythtv-users] Mythweb upgrade, svn 9928, missing conf.php?

Shermann Min shermann at aya.yale.edu
Sat May 13 20:04:27 EDT 2006

I just performed a clean checkout from svn (rev. 9928) and am trying
to get mythweb working. The README includes the step of editing
config/conf.php, but there's no longer a "config" directory, nor any
file named conf.php under mythweb. Is this no longer a necessary step
or is my copy somehow mangled? If I recall, one needed to provide
several paths in conf.php (video, music, etc.). Thanks.

Shermann