[mythtv-users] BBC HD Trial

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Sat May 13 08:02:09 EDT 2006

>  The trial is on a previously unused multiplex - details below. Plug the
> correct values into the channel scanner and you should get BBC HD1.
>
>  Mark
>
>  INSERT INTO `dtv_multiplex` VALUES (112, 1, 36868, 9018, 554167000, 'a',
> NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, '8', '1/2', '8', '1/32', 0, 'qam_64', 'n', '2/3',
> 'dvb', 0, '2006-05-12 10:13:30');

Thanks Mark, that's information I can understand.

I've done the scan, and got a couple of new multiplexes.  No sign of
any new channels but,  from what I've been reading they're not
broadcasting all the time.  I presume that, now I've got the
multiplex, if/when they do start, the channel will appear
automatically, the way that More4 and ITV3 did.  Or would I have to
scan again?

Of course if  I do get this to work then I'm not only going to need a
new processor but also a HDTV!

Thanks again for your help.