[mythtv-users] GUI X/Y offset(s) in Setup->Appearance

Jeff Coffler jeff-list-mythusers at taltos.com
Fri May 12 20:54:38 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm running MythTV on an Xbox.

I'm trying to adjust for TV overscan by adjusting the GUI width/hight and X/Y offsets.  All is well, EXCEPT: The GUI X offset appears to adjust in increments of 32, and this is too large (my required offset for X is probably more like 16 or perhaps 24); 32 is clearly too large, as I can see elements of the screen behind (the desktop background) beside the MythTV window.

Is there any way to adjust this value by an increment less than 32?

    Thanks,

    -- Jeff