[mythtv-users] sony.pl Script - How To Send "Guide" Command?

Drew Tomlinson drew at mykitchentable.net
Fri May 12 11:08:57 EDT 2006

I'm using the sony.pl script to control a DirecTV receiver.  Channel
changes work just fine with './sony.pl 923' or whatever but is there a
way to send the "guide" command?  I've looked at the script and it seems
to be supported somehow by using the command 'key' but I can't seem to
find the right syntax.  I've tried commands such as './sony.pl key
guide' but no response.  Searching Google has not yielded any results
for me.

Thanks,

Drew

--