[mythtv-users] Firewire in Myth

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Thu May 11 23:52:21 EDT 2006

So close but so far away. Thanks for the tips Steve. I made the changes you
recommended and rebooted everything and now I'm not even getting anything
with test-mpeg. One good thing though was when I tried to use Myth Liveview
after making the changes it did change the channel on the box through the
firewire which is a good sign if I can ever get myth to show the picture.

Does anyone have any ideas why it is so up and down. When I run test-mpeg it
looks like it should be fine but the file size that i send it to is zero.
Any ideas would help, thanks.

Allan