[mythtv-users] Fusion 5 Lite DVB devices

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Thu May 11 12:28:51 EDT 2006

On Thursday 11 May 2006 00:55, Joe Votour wrote:
> --- vamythguy <vamythguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> > They're not being created.  I'm om 2.6.16-1.2111_FC5
> > x86_64 with two of
> > them.  How do I get the OS to correctly create the
> > /dev enries, or create
> > them myself?
> >

> I'm not sure about the USB Lite, but the FusionHDTV 5
> Gold USB requires the bluebird firmware in order to
> work properly.

Was he asking about a USB Lite card, or the PCI FusionHDTV 5 Lite? The PCI
version requires no firmware, but the bttv driver likes to load instead of
the dvb-bt8xx driver. I posted an email about that card about 2 months ago in
the thread "Dvico Fusion 5 lite driver? How to install?".

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com