[mythtv-users] Corrupted mythconverg?

Daniel Schobel dschobel at gmail.com
Thu May 11 00:17:52 EDT 2006

> Message: 22
> Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 02:16:02 +0100
> From: Nick <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Corrupted mythconverg?
> To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
>
> On 11/05/06, Daniel Schobel <dschobel at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Roughly a week ago I made a major faux pas and let the partition which
> > holds the mythconverg db fill up. Next time I was using the frontend I
> > got all sorts of odd behaviour but soon enough I realized my error and
> > freed up some space. Problem solved, I thought, no harm no foul,
> > right?
> >
> > Both mysql and mythbackend's log files are clear, there's plenty of
> > space on the partition which is holding mythconverg and I actually dug
> > around in there and saw that the 'recorded' table still has all the
> > correct show information (both old and new). And yet, something is
> > keeping that information from showing up in the frontend.
>
> If you haven't run mysqlcheck on the database, this might be a good
> starting place to make sure the database is in good shape:
>
> http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MySql
>
> Nick

Thanks for the tip Nick but I tried it and mysqlcheck said all the
tables were sound. What I'd really like to know is which tables in
mythconverg the frontend queries in order to decide what to throw up
on the current recordings screen. Ideally I'd like to write a script
to rebuild the tables because I know all the current information is
present in the table 'recorded'.

DS