[mythtv-users] Google's Summer of Code 2006.

Isaac Richards ijr at case.edu
Wed May 10 17:53:01 UTC 2006

On Monday 01 May 2006 3:13 pm, Isaac Richards wrote:
> As you may be aware, MythTV is a 'mentoring organization' for this year's
> Google Summer of Code.  This means that a few students can get paid for
> doing some summer work on Myth.  Should be fun. =)
>
> Looks like student applications should be going live very soon, and are
> open until May 8th.  So, if you're interested, get an application in soon.
> I have no idea how many students we'll eventually get assigned.

Just to follow up, since the application deadline's past:

We received slightly over 100 applications.  Big thanks to everyone who
applied.  We got some really great proposals.  =)  However, we still have no
idea how many we'll be able to accept - but we should find out late this
week/early next (hopefully).  We really can't make any final decisions until
then.

Isaac