[mythtv-users] Msg: 'Error was encountered while displaying video'

Mathew Elliot melliot at tpg.com.au
Wed May 10 03:35:53 EDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of clemens at dwf.com
Sent: Wednesday, 10 May 2006 4:21 PM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Cc: reg at deneb.dwf.com
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Msg: 'Error was encountered while displaying
video'

OK, here are two log files, a short one with 'mythfrontend' (no options) and
a longer one with 'mithfrontend --verbose playback'.

Notice that in both cases the error occurs as a failure to open a file
(strange
the directory exists and there is plenty of room) a few seconds after the
hour.
This is the same behavior that melliot at tpg.com.au observed.

				Reg.Clemens
				reg at dwf.com
---

Yes - exactly the same sort of errors that I get. Are you using atrpms
binaries by any chance?