[mythtv-users] Bell Expressvu PPV Scraper

Andrew Saunders saunders at pagpaintball.com
Wed May 10 01:08:26 EDT 2006

I hope I didn't get anybody hopes up with the title but this script no
longer works. I wanted to test it for a week or two before releasing it
but...

The issue is that where this script gets it's information from is a
completely unreliable source, bell's own website. Take a look here :
http://www.bell.ca/ExpressVuEPG/loadVuGuide.do?lang=en
this used to work, not all the time but sometimes. Don't believe me?
Since bell redid their site this no longer works at all. Go to that url
and try shifting the times around, most of the time it just errors out.
If bell ever fixes their site or to a lesser extent cares about their
customers whatsoever (don't count on it) this script will work.

If anyone knows of a different source (do not say zap2it) that has the
proper ppv info please send it my way.

Andrew.