[mythtv-users] time for a new graphics card

Jeff volckaert jvolckaert at gmail.com
Tue May 9 15:51:31 EDT 2006

I just bought one of these to play Oblivion.  Some of the 6200s come with
just a heatsink, but I've heard they run hot.  This one is very quite in an
IDEQ SFF PC.  I think it shuts off the fan one it gets going until it needs
it.  I don't use it for Myth though since I have the MediaMVP on the TV.  It
does have TV out and the Nvidia drivers should work as great as the 5200 FX.

*Rosewill RW62A-256 GeForce 6200A 256MB 64-bit DDR AGP 4X/8X Video Card *
$62.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814164056

Jeff