[mythtv-users] Commercial Flagging Frozen at 99%

Shane Koster shane.koster at gmail.com
Tue May 9 10:10:18 EDT 2006

I've started having a problem with commercial flagging, and I'm curious as
to whether or not anyone else has seen it.  It seems that randomly,
commercial flagging never completes.  Actually, it looks like it probably
completes, but the jobqueue table is never updated the final time,
therefore, no other jobs will start (since I have myth configured to only
run one job at a time).  I don't think it's the recording itself that's
causing the problem because if mythcommflag freezes the first time, I'll
restart the backend, let mythcommflag run on the recording again, and then
it will usually succeed.  Anyone have any ideas what might be going on?  I'm
using 0.19-fixes, though probably not the most recent version, if that makes
a difference.  Thanks!

Shane