[mythtv-users] Database out of sync

Alan Messer alanpublic at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 01:01:18 EDT 2006

I think my timezones must be screwed up.

I just reinstalled myth through knoppmyth and the
program guide shows content aligned for the current
time, But the content is out of sync with the correct
time. For example, 5am News appears at midnight, etc.

The OS is set to have Local time as the correct time,
but it looks like the mythfilldatabase  got out of
sync some how.

Any suggestions how to:
1) Clear the database
2) Correct this install so that they match up again?