[mythtv-users] Purgeing previously recorded

Claude Boucher mythtv.user at gmail.com
Sun May 7 19:16:45 EDT 2006

I have to do it in the next few days in order to let my son watch reruns
of Star Trek: The Next Generation, (the pilot, 'Encounter at Farpoint',
airs on May 17). The information about recorded programs is stored in
the oldrecorded table.

I will use phpMyAdmin to do it, with the following SQL command:

DELETE FROM `oldrecorded` WHERE title = 'Star Trek: The Next Generation';

You could also do it using the cli, but I feel more at ease with the web
interface. If you're not too familiar with MySQL, I suggest you backup
your database prior (just to stay on the "safe side"

Claude