[mythtv-users] Mythweb Sessions problem

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Sun May 7 14:19:19 EDT 2006

What you need to do here is actually have a good read of the error it is
giving you.

SQL Error <- This bit means SQL is having a problem with something you told
it to do.

So a quick google of that... SQL Error: Can't open file: .MYI' (errno: 145)
[#1016]

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=SQL+Error%3A+Can't+open+file%3A+.MYI+(errno
%3A+145)+%5B%231016%5D&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mo
zilla:en-US:official

Note I removed the mythweb_sessions bit because that is application
specific.

Click the first link:

http://www.karakas-online.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=332

It should tell you how you can fix the corrupted table :-)

> Could be unrelated but I think it happened around the same time I
> acidentally hit the power switch on my pc's plug socket, shutting the
> thing

VERY Related. This is most likely how you fried the database.

> down while I was using mythweb, and with the firefox browser profile being
> on a fat32 partion, well... took a while to get things working again :oP
>
> Google only has one mention of "mythweb_sessions" with a guy saying he
> deleted all the session info in a table, but not saying which table or how
> to delete stuff.
>
> So erm.. any help would be good.

<snip />