[mythtv-users] Invitation to alpha test - JRemoteforMyth

Dave Belfer-Shevett dbs at homeport.org
Sun May 7 09:24:57 EDT 2006

On Sunday 07 May 2006 07:36, Niels Dybdahl wrote:
> It is not clear to me whether JRemoteForMyth will be free or open-source,
> so I guess that Dave better should create his own mailing list for
> JRemoteForMyth.

Well, I haven't decided the final licensing methodology yet - right now I'm
not setting up a specific mailing list for it, because I'm not sure if
there's enough traffic to warrant it.

I'm curious about your question though - JRemoteforMyth will remain free - no
worries there.  I will most likely be putting the source up as well - I
haven't decided on a license yet (most likely BSD or the like).  Do the
choices here dtermine whether folks can ask on mythtv-users?   Or was the
question more about "we dont' support commercial applications on
mythtv-users", which makes perfect sense :)

--
Dave Belfer-Shevett
dbs at homeport.org
http://planet-geek.com/