[mythtv-users] [mythtv] mythcommflag taking all the cpu 0.19 svn revision 9806

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat May 6 20:30:20 EDT 2006

* On Sat May 06, 2006 at 08:18:41AM -0400, Khanh Tran wrote:
> I did notice my recordedmarkup table has starttime entries dating back
> to June of 2005.  I only have recordings going back to February 2006.
> Do I really need the entries between June 2005 and January 2006?  Can
> I remove them from the table?  I'd assume that would cut down on the
> resources needed to move through this table!

Yes, you can safely remove any recordedmarkup entries for recordings
that you don't have in your recorded table.  Myth normally does
this for you when you delete a recording.

You may have to get a trace of what is going on when mythcommflag is
eating all this cpu, you can get this using the debug instructions
in the HOWTO I believe.

--
Chris