[mythtv-users] Fresh ATRPMS mytfrontend crashing

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Sat May 6 11:33:46 EDT 2006

 	Hey all.  The upgrade from knoppmyth 0.18 to FC5+atrpms 0.19 went
fairly well after the DB snafu.  Now, I get mythfrontend crapping out with
this error:

  mythfrontend: ../../../src/mesa/glapi/glapi.c:341: _glapi_get_dispatch: Assertion `api != ((void *)0)' failed.

 	I saw one thread on the archives, but no resolution.  Thoughts?

-Cory