[mythtv-users] just bought an SP13000, did I make a stupid mistake?

Jun Yu junyuu at gmail.com
Fri May 5 22:09:17 EDT 2006

I encountered 2 problems when install ATI remote wonder. First the in
/etc/init,.d/lircd file, modprobe command stop the system from booting since
the module already installed (still looking where to cause those being
installed), comment out the line, it works. Second is the lircd.conf file
didn't work.( maybe it was for remote wonder II?). Anyway, I have to replace
it with my previous file to get it to work.
As for xorg.conf, epic1k supports a special mode 720x480Noscale or
720x568Noscale which gives the best TV effects. I can send my xorg.conf if
you want with some modeline which works great for me.

I have to say MythDora is absolutely the best myth distribution for me.
Thanks for the great work

Jun