[mythtv-users] nano-itx

Eric Gilbert eric.gilbert at gmail.com
Fri May 5 12:09:42 EDT 2006

On 5/5/06, matt lutz <myth.matt.lutz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone tried using one of the new nano-itx boards from via?  It has the
> VT1625 decoder chip in it, so it would make a pretty good small/quiet HD
> box.  I'm probably going to buy one, I just wanted to see if anyone has had
> any issues with it.
>
> thanks,
>
> matt

I don't have one of the new nano-its boards but I do have a Commell
LV-667T with the VT1625 chip, and I've only seen support for that chip
in svn from Openchrome.org.  I can't say it is fully supported just
yet, but after some fiddling and an unofficial patch I can see stuff
on the TV via composite NTSC. S-Video is in a similar state, and I
can't say from personal experience, but the Component output is at
least mostly working, I don't think DVI is at all just yet. There is
an open ticket on the TV out support, if you are looking to help test
changes with your new board(if you are feeling adventurous) I'm sure
your feedback would be helpful towards expanding support.

Cheers,
Eric