[mythtv-users] just bought an SP13000, did I make a stupid mistake?

Jun Yu junyuu at gmail.com
Fri May 5 10:51:48 EDT 2006

I have epic1K and am very happen with it. It works great. Only last week I
installed MythDora  which works right out of the box include openChorme
which is part of Xorg distribution an ivtv, as well as ATI remoter. Ok, some
twisting are need to get the remote to work and a litter bit changes in
xorg.conf to take advantage of the noscale TV output.  openChorme was
created when unichrome project dropped mpeg2 support from its code.
The 1300 is capable of HD decoding. No mpeg4 supported for now but CPU is
capable of decoding it. Get PVR 150 or 500 and you will have no problem to
have compete myth box.