[mythtv-users] MythArchive has been added to svn - Please test

Niels Dybdahl Niels at Dybdahl.dk
Fri May 5 05:36:23 EDT 2006

> I tried to install it on my FC4/atrpms system. I already had dvdauthor
> installed. Python imaging module (PIL) was easily installed from atrpms (yum
> install PIL).
> cdrtools is not that easy.

I have got the impression, that cdrtools has been split into the packages:
cdrecord, mkisofs and cdda2wav, which are already installed on my system.

I tried to checkout the source and start make, but apparently I need header
> files for MythTV. Do I have to checkout the whole MythTV source or is there
> something else I should go for ?

I installed libmyth-devel, which contained most of the header files. But
some are still missing (libmythui/myththemedmenu.h and programinfo.h).

Niels Dybdahl