[mythtv-users] Verdict on core duo for HD?

Byron Poland wpoland at gmail.com
Thu May 4 20:30:03 EDT 2006

Has anyone had success with HD on core duo (Mac Mini Intel, or
notebook)?  I travel a lot, and am interested in getting a notebook
(maybe a Mac Mini) that I can bring with me and set up to record HD
(with a usb tuner like the Fusion Gold usb).  I know their was a
discussion on the Mac Mini, but I don't think it ever said
definitively if it HD was working.  (with respect to the intel mac I'd
most likely be running in linux to run a full mythtv setup.)

Thanks.