[mythtv-users] MythArchive has been added to svn - Please test

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Thu May 4 16:16:56 EDT 2006

I've just added to svn the first release of MythArchive which is a new
plugin for myth that allow you create DVD's from your myth recordings.
Its still a work in progress but is at a stage where I would like people
to test it so I can get some feed back on what works and what doesn't.
At the moment its in svn as a separate module but eventually when its
had more testing and is more complete it will probably be moved in with
the other plugins. Its based on the old MythBurn scripts but has been
rewritten to reduce the number of dependencies and to hopefully make it
easier to install.

I've created a  wiki page giving more details of what MythArchive can do
and how to install it.
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythArchive

Paul H.