[mythtv-users] 0.19 mpeg2 to dvd?

Niels Dybdahl Niels at Dybdahl.dk
Thu May 4 10:35:44 EDT 2006

On 5/4/06, Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Can somebody tell me how or post a link to a howto to make a mpeg2 file
> from
> > 0.19 into a DVD? If I'm understanding correctly, mpeg2 is the format
> that
> > DVD's use, correct? So, that should eliminate a few steps, right? I just
> > don't know where to start. Thanks for any help!
>
> You could try this -
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/202078?search_string=NUV%20to%20DVD%2C%20at%20last%21;#202078
> - posted 5 hrs before your post!

Or you could try
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythBurnInstallationwhich does
similar steps as the solution mentioned above: Demultiplex and
cut with ProjectX, remultiplex with mplex, create DVD files with dvdauthor
and write the DVD with growisofs, all packaged into one script, which you
can run from MythWeb.

Niels Dybdahl