[mythtv-users] nvidia twinview problems..

Michael Fox fox.michael at gmail.com
Thu May 4 09:35:40 EDT 2006

Anyone able to assist with the following nvidia twinview issue..

I have an FX5200 which has an LCD monitor on the d-sub (analog) and a
tv on the svideo port. I've managed to get the configuration to work
in the sense that when X is loaded the TV is displaying in 800x600
res, however I also want the LCD to show the cloned screen on TV in
its native res of 1280x1024.

Each time I load X the LCD goes to sleep and the TV becomes primary
display. I want both displays to always be enabled.

Anyone have a sample xorg.conf that has twinview enabled with clone so
that both displays always are active.

Thanks in advance.