[mythtv-users] OT - MX4000 to FX5200

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 20:05:37 EDT 2006

A bit off topic, but I'm sure people here know what I can do.

I've been using an MX4000 but I just switched it out and replaced it
with a FX5200.
Strange that I no longer have S-Video out. Even at bootup no output to
the TV (S-Video).
Why would that be?

I also found that a new default xorg.conf replaced my custom on. I can
only assume that is some standard default for FC4 (when it finds a new
card a default xorg.conf is placed.)

I replaced my old xorg.conf (that works fine with the MX4000) and the
FX5200 booted ok. But, no S-Video out at bootup nor after x starts.

Any ideas?

brad