[mythtv-users] Legality of selling MythTV and its Components?

Douglas Wagner douglasw0 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 19:03:18 UTC 2006

Greg Woods (greg at gregandeva.net) wrote:

> On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 18:06 +0200, Geir Inge wrote:
> > I have included my working asound.state file, and hope it will solve
> > your problems too.

> THANK YOU! That was very helpful.

+1 on this -- using your asound.state with a few name changes got my setup
working flawlessly.  I'm psyched.

>  I haven't actually tried it with a real surround sound file because I
>  haven't got any (may try it with a DVD but I don't have that working yet
>  either), but digital sound is working!

I've been testing with some Dolby test trailers I found; you might try
playing some of these with xine or mplayer:

http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/downloads/trailers.php

These are the show-offy Dolby Digital and DTS trailers, and they'll
definitely exercise your receiver.

Adam

--
Anybody can become angry - that is easy; but to be angry with the right
person, and to the right degree, and at the right time, and for the right