[mythtv-users] Dvico FusionHDTV5 Gold Plus - A/V sync

Steve Skarda steveskarda at gmail.com
Wed May 3 12:15:01 EDT 2006

On 5/3/06, Joe Votour <joevph at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have the FusionHDTV5 Lite, which uses a BT878 chip
> as opposed to the newer Conexant replacement model,
> and I do see some A/V sync issues.  But, if they show
> up, it's usually well into watching a stream (like at
> least a half-hour), and not all that often.
> Restarting the recording/LiveTV fixes it.
>
> I figure that it's an antenna alignment issue (causing
> some weak signals), as I never really took the time to
> properly align it (I just pointed it in the "general"
> direction).
>
> I see nothing in my system logs regarding the
> FusionHDTV5 Lite at all.
>
> -- Joe

Thanks for the reply.  My A/V sync problem must be different that what you
see.   It starts at the beginning of the show and is consistent throughout
the show.  Restarting doesn't affect the problem.  I readjust it manually
but it is a pain because the manual adjustment resets after every commercial
skip.