[mythtv-users] Connecting to TV with S-Video

Peter Carlsson maillist.peter at home.se
Tue May 2 20:15:23 UTC 2006

Hello!

I have the basics working but I need to finetune the output
picture quality. Could someone please explain for me:
- What entries should I have in /etc/xorg.conf to output
   to a PAL TV?
- Can I finetune channel frequency in real time while watching
   Live TV?

I also have very low sound to the TV. How should I configure
ALSA. If I set the levels in alsamixer to 100% I have almost
reasonable output level but will that lead to distortions?

I would be very happy if someone could give me som hints.

Best regards,
Peter Carlsson