[mythtv-users] Many keyboard commands don't work (problem 1 of 2)

Rich Kadel rich.kadel at gmail.com
Mon May 1 22:11:01 UTC 2006

Yes. Thanks.  The problem was with OSD actually.  I had switched to
abstractosd once (maybe in a different version of Myth than I'm using
now), and abstractosd didn't work in my current version.  Once someone
pointed me to that as the possible problem, I switched back to
defaultosd and everything worked fine (except I don't see closed
caption yet...still working that problem).

Thanks,
Rich