[mythtv-users] NVidia Graphics Drivers (Easy question hopefully)

Douglas Wagner douglasw0 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 22:00:33 UTC 2006

Interesting, didn't know about the "smart package manager" or "yumex", i'll
have to run those tonight.

Thanks for the info, i'll probably stick with livna's distro unless I can
tell that it's not got what I need, in which case i'll have to shut
everything down,  uninstall and re-install from ATRPMs..all this between
show recordings.:)

Thanks guys for the help. :)

--Douglas Wagner