[mythtv-users] BBC HD trials

Paul Wheeler paulrwheeler at gmail.com
Mon May 1 12:24:11 UTC 2006

On 4/30/06, Mike Parkins <mikeparkins at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Just wondered if we stood any chance of viewing these test transmissions?
>
> I gather there is a mux on UHF channel 31 on Crystal Palace but the modes are
> still settling down. My last scan produced "Test Channel 6" on 502 but I
> haven't kept up with the changes so it won't lock at the moment.
> mike.
Is this dvb-t? I heard they were planning to trial on dvb-s. Would be
very interested to know if they were also doing so on dvb-t, would
then be the envy of all my friends and also show how great linux and
myth can be!! I would be happy to help debug etc if it is on dvb-t ( I
too am in london and get the crystal palace transmitter)

Paul