[mythtv-users] Sanity questions setting up a pcHDTV HD3000 card

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Fri Mar 31 04:43:46 UTC 2006

On Mar 30, 2006, at 7:44 PM, <jborn at charter.net> wrote:

> I also somehow ended up with a blank video source.  I have 1
> "Charter Analog", 2 blank, 3 "Charter Digital".  Can I delete 2 via
> SQL?

This happens when you fetch a channel lineup without putting a name
for it in the topmost field. I think it should give you an error and
not proceed unless you have given the lineup that is about to be
fetched a name, but it doesn't do that at this point.

It's probably just as easy to delete all of your lineups and start
over if you want to eliminate the blank, but I'm not sure if having
the blank there will actually cause you any problems.