[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase and channel additions

Andrew Gallatin gallatin at cs.duke.edu
Thu Mar 30 18:35:13 UTC 2006

James C. Dastrup [jc at dastrup.com] wrote:

> Keep deleting them and unchecking them from your Zap2it lineup every
> week or so.

<....>

> If you don't like it, you could complain to zap2it, but I wouldn't recommend
> it, since they are providing an awesome service for free.

I was thinking more along the lines of hacking mythfilldatabase
to ignore new channels it gets back from zap2it.

Anyway, this may end up not being a problem for me for other reasons.
TWC just made Discovery/TNT non clear-to-air, so there is no longer
any reason for me to bother with the hassles of QAM...

Drew