[mythtv-users] Air2pc HD5000

Tim Litwiller timlitw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 02:35:35 UTC 2006

I've tweaked setting till the video is smooth when no osd is showing but I
still have jitter in the sound all the time.

I've been watching the frontend log some more

NVP: prebuffering pause
NVP: waiting from prebuffer.. 0 DLALAADA
NVP: prebuffering pause
NVP: waiting from prebuffer.. 0 ALAdALAA
NVP: prebuffering pause
NVP: waiting from prebuffer.. 0 ALADLDAA
NVP: prebuffering pause
NVP: waiting from prebuffer.. 0 adAALAAL
NVP: prebuffering pause
NVP: waiting from prebuffer.. 0 dAALAALA
NVP: prebuffering pause
NVP: waiting from prebuffer.. 0 LADLAAAD
NVP: prebuffering pause
and on and on

the DLALAADA is constantly changing the position of the D's L's and A's
with lower case d's at times but the rest stays the say -