[mythtv-users] Partly OT - ohci1394 error seen at the end of a recording.

N Dugas normdugas at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 29 22:29:13 UTC 2006

I noticed the following error in my messages file:
Mar 29 08:01:11 pvrbox ohci1394: fw-host0: IR DMA error - OHCI error
code 0x05

I was recording an HD move from 6:00 to 8:00 this morning from my
DCT-6412.  Anyone else ever encounter this error?  I've asked on the
linux1394-users list but I thought I'd ask here too since there are a
fair number of people who use firewire here.

Thanks,
Norm