[mythtv-users] upgraded to mythtv 0.19 - mythweb blew up!

Chris Henderson jchendo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 22:40:10 UTC 2006

> .19.1 is due out very soon, and MOST package maintainers have been
> pulling patches from the fixes branch for their .19 updates so most
> people running packages already have the fix.
>
> -Chris

I am gearing up to upgrade the master backend for .18.1 to .19. Chris is
there any chance that you can narrow down the time frame from 'very soon'?
IE weeks, or months?

You said that most package maintainers are incorperating the fixes, so
should i wait? is there anything worth waiting for in 0.19.1

Is there a link to a wiki or somthing that newb like me can see???

CH