[mythtv-users] PCChips Geode MoBo?

Francesco Peeters francesco at fampeeters.com
Wed Mar 29 19:34:34 UTC 2006

Warren schreef:
> White Joe wrote:

Well, I kinda like the idea of MPEG4 for longer term storage of tv
shows, ripped DVDs, etc.

I wonder whether I would want to shell the extra money to have hardware
accellerated MPEG4 though, if software can do it too...

I have a good stable (silent!) PSU, a 160 GB harddrive, a HTPC type
case, and all I need is a good MoBo with CPU and memory... So I want to
do it right, right from the bat!

--
FP