[mythtv-users] New gentoo ebuild for mythwebburn.

drescher0110-lists at yahoo.com drescher0110-lists at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 17:40:13 UTC 2006

--- Asher <freedenizen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Crashes differently now:
> starting createintro.sh
> Create intro page using

/var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythwebburn/modules/mythburn/mythburnscripts/images/backgrounds/grey.png
> as background
> Convert intro image to JPG
> Encode intro image to mpg movie
> **ERROR: [ppmtoy4m] Unknown subsampling mode option:  420jpeg
> **ERROR: [ppmtoy4m] For usage hints, use option '-h'.  Please take a hint.
> **ERROR: [mpeg2enc] Could not read YUV4MPEG2 header: system error
> (failed read/write)!
> Multiplexing the intro and music together
> *** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (!prev): 0x0804e230 ***

/var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythwebburn/modules/mythburn/mythburnscripts/scripts/createintro.sh:
> line 82: 10570 Aborted                 nice mplex -f 8 -v 0 -o
> ${tempdir}/intro$index.mpg ${tempdir}/intro$index.m2v
> ${myfolder}/music/silence.mp2
> MythTV BurnDVD stopped due to error
>
> do I need a different use flag in something I installed?

Sorry, I'll try to track this one down, but I do not have a lot of time as I am at
work... What version of mjpegtools are you using? Are you using pal or ntsc? What
are the permissions on your mpeg files in your mythtv store and your dvdtmp and
dvdiso folders?

John

John