[mythtv-users] New gentoo ebuild for mythwebburn.

Christian Husemann Christian.Husemann at Sun.COM
Wed Mar 29 17:06:18 UTC 2006

ROTFLMAO, why did u dare to publish this without being in front of your box waiting to support us
...... just kiding

drescher0110-lists at yahoo.com wrote:
>> I just emerged this, and so far it looks great!
>>
>> I'm not seeing that it's installing backgrounds, music, etc, however, it
>> seems to have just skipped those. Should I just copy in those files?
>>
>> I'm using +vhosts, not sure if that will affect anything.
>>
>>  - jeff
>>
> It should have placed them in the correct folder (which I do not know right now) I
> am 30 miles away from my mythtv box remotely logged into an ssh window on a vmware
> linux install on my work windows xp box... I put my mythburn.conf file up on the
> gentoo forum page it may help if you do not have the folders configured correctly.
> Sorry this is not  automatic...
>
> John

Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a
hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards'.