[mythtv-users] upgraded to mythtv 0.19 - mythweb blew up!

David Bennett davidbennett1979 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 13:52:30 UTC 2006

That's ridiculous.

This is a serious bug that would not allow me to schedule recordings
from mythweb (although the frontend was fine.) Considering that I do
all of my scheduling from my browser, I was in a bad situation.

After lots and lots of searching (and only a few answers!) I found
that the problem has been solved but isn't scheduled to be put into
mythtv until 0.20. That is a long time for such a serious bug when
only one file needs to be changed.

In case anyone is having the same problem, please take a look at:

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/9177

Find the plain text version of programs.php and replace your
mythweb/includes/program.php with this.

I haven't tested it thoroughly but the ticket seems to be closed so I
am hoping that it is ok.

Thanks to everyone who responded both on and off list.

Sincerely,
David Bennett