[mythtv-users] How to Pull Mythburn from CVS

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Wed Mar 29 07:05:15 UTC 2006

Around about 28/03/06 22:33, drescher0110-lists at yahoo.com typed ...
>> =media-video/mjpegtools-1.6.2
> 	>=media-video/transcode-0.6.14
> 	>=media-video/dvdauthor-0.6.10
> 	>=media-gfx/imagemagick-6.0.6
> 	dev-db/mysql
> 	>=sys-devel/bc-1.06
> 	>=dev-lang/perl-5
> 	>=app-cdr/cdrtools-2.01
> 	media-video/ffmpeg
> 	media-video/projectx
> 	app-cdr/dvd+rw-tools

   What ProjectX are you using?  I had to use 0.81(?) with the last released
mythburn and 0.18, but that now gives an error with the CVS mythburn about not
being able to write to my recordings dir.;  I believe this is because the 'out
dir.' argument has changed from -o to -out or vice versa.

   However, I've moved to a 0.90 I'd built earlier and while it outputs to the
correct place now, I get severely choppy (unusable) video and it's ignored my
cutlists (seemingly another argument change in 0.90, but this one's still broken).

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature